Sunday, July 11, 2010

Storm Pictures

As many of you will know, there was a big storm that rolled through the Rolla area. We were at a [outdoor] party when it hit, so we had to come home to find...

Blown over the fence and tipped over trampoline...

Another item on the other side of the fence; our now-broken flag pole...

And, a big river across the yard.

"And God said, 'This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.'" (Genesis 9:12-16, NIV)



(my first-ever panorama. I tilted the camera on the right)


(it was a double rainbow)


2 comments:

Gabe said...

Pretty cool!

Clarissa Michelle said...

Love the double rainbow!