Monday, August 22, 2011

School and other happenings

We started school today! We haven't started full-swing yet, but we have started most subjects. Also, Elizabeth started kindergarten (the best 3 years of her life)! Dad is teaching her for about an hour a day, and today they started on the letter S and learned the MFW alphabet song! She is making good progress in her speech, as well as her writing. This year I am doing Algebra 2 (Saxon), World History (Peter Notgrass), Biology (Apologia), English (ACE), and Spanish (possibly Rosetta Stone). I (and maybe Isaac) will be doing First Lego League again this year. We'll be in GRACE co-op again this year, and I can't wait for the next Fine Linen season! Oh, and I'll also be playing Basketball this year with RHAA, so I'll hopefully I'll post a schedule. Abby is playing volleyball this fall, so I'll probably (have/get to) go to some of her games. :D Well, I guess I should go do something else now. :D

Zeke


No comments: